Relax after a great day of adventure in Glacier National Park at Glacier Guides Lodge in West Glacier. In our effort to be an environmentally responsible business, our West Glacier hotel is built to many LEED certified specifications, meaning it is eco-friendly. Its location is only half a mile from “downtown” West Glacier and Glacier National Park, but it is tucked into a quiet, forested canyon. Great base for whitewater rafting, scenic rafting, day hiking, biking, and fishing with Glacier Guides and Montana Raft. Largely organic and locally sourced continental breakfast is complimentary.
- Two queen beds & full bath in each room
- *No more than 2 guests per room. Party of 3 or more requires 2 or more rooms. Applies to family with children as well. If you’re looking for family accommodations, check out our charming Guest House!*
- Continental breakfast included – largely locally and organically sourced
- No pets allowed
- Daily maid service
- Free Wi-Fi and DishTV
- Small refrigerator in each room
- Air Conditioning
- Hair dryer in each room
- $15 trail lunch $15 — advanced reservations required — call us at 406-387-5555
Spring and Early Summer Season:
May 1st – June 14th: $169.00 per room
June 15th – September 15th: $229.00 per room
September 16th – October 15th: $169.00 per room
Closed, but entire lodge can be rented for special events upon request. Advanced reservations only. Not available for individual room reservations. Call for details. 406-387-5555
Wondering what there is to do in the early and late seasons in and around Glacier National Park? Check out this blog post!
MORE WEST GLACIER HOTEL RATE INFO
- 7% accommodations tax not included in the rates.
- No more than 2 guests per room. Party of 3 or more requires 2 or more rooms. If you are a party of more than 2, inquire about Glacier Guides Guest House.
- Check In begins at 3pm and Check Out is at 11am.
- If you are running late for check-in, be sure to call our office by 8pm for any questions you may have.
DIRECTIONS TO OUR WEST GLACIER HOTEL
Glacier Guides Lodge is situated in West Glacier, just across the street from the intersection of U.S. Highway 2 and the Going-to-the-Sun Road. Turn onto Highline Boulevard and continue up 400 feet up the hill. Highline Boulevard is across the street from the Amtrak Depot, just off Hwy 2 East, east of Glacier National Park’s entrance. There is a Glacier Guides Lodge sign marking Highline Boulevard, too. The address is 120 Highline Boulevard, West Glacier, Montana 59936.
Here is Google Maps assistance.
Reservations at our lodge require a 50% deposit at the time of booking. The remaining balance will be taken 14 days ahead of the reservation date. If you are booking your room reservation within 14 days of the reservation date, the total reservation price is due at time of booking.
Any cancellations made prior to 14 days of the reservation date will be charged a $25 per room cancellation fee. No refund is given for cancellations received after 4 PM 14 days prior to the reservation date.
We must adhere to our cancellation policy even in cases of last minute trip cancellations on your part due to personal injury or an emergency. We recommend you purchase a travel insurance plan that will cover such instances. We suggest Travel Guard, AAA, your personal insurance carrier or credit card company.