World Indoor Golf Championships
17th Annual Indoor Golf Championships
A 9-hole “miniature golf” tournament in downtown Whitefish!
Thursday April 25, 2013
5 – 10:00 p.m.
Gather Friends, Family & Co-workers and sign up your team (up to 10 members @ $25/per player)
- Shotgun start at 6:00 pm
- Golfers will play nine custom-designed holes at participating restaurants & bars, eating and imbibing along the way... Free appetizers and “drink specials” for golfers throughout the event
- Post-Tournament awards ceremony & party begins at 9 pm sharp!
Cost is $25 per player
Limited to the first 150 Golfers, so sign up early!
Note: Details are still being confirmed for the 2013 event - so the above information may change. Please check back for updates.
2012 Event Review
We are excited to report that we had a total 17 teams and 109 players embark upon the streets of Downtown for the 16th Annual World Indoor Golf Championship on Thursday, April 26, 2012.
Here’s how the winners stacked up:
- Best Designed Golf Hole = Great Northern Brewing Company
- Toughest Hole = MacKenzie River Pizza Co.
- Best Taste of the Tournament = Quickee
- Men's World Champion = Nathan Purdy (score of 22)
- Women's World Champion = "MoMo" (score of 27)
- Men's Tackiest Player = Lance Fahrney
- Women's Tackiest Player = Jessica Lucey
- Best Dressed Team = "Goldenshank"
Many thanks to our nine Hole Hosts who created incredibly challenging holes for our players and provided some exceptional appetizers along the way:
- Buffalo Café
- Craggy Range
- Crush Wine Bar
- Great Northern Bar
- Great Northern Brewery Co.
- MacKenzie River Pizza Co.
- Quickee Pub & Sandwich Shop
- Second Street Pizza
Thanks also to our proud sponsors who helped make this event possible: Western States Insurance and Sterling Title Services.
2015 Glacier Park Express Shuttle
2015 Glacier Park Express shuttle runs daily between Whitefish and the Apgar Visitor Center at the West entrance of Glacier National Park from July 1-Sept 7, 2015. Round trip fare is just $10 for adults and $5 for kids 12 yrs and under. CLICK HERE for the Glacier Park Express schedule and ticket outlets. (Note: ticket price does not include entrance to the park itself and there are no ticket sales on the bus.)