Career position is now available for an IT Manager. This person will take a growing small business's IT function to the next level. This position is located in the beautiful Flathead Valley in NW Montana, just minutes to Glacier National Park and Flathead Lake.
This corporate level position pays $55K to $65K /year and has full benefits. Schedule is Monday through Friday, day shift.
The IT Manager is responsible to manage all IT activities of the organization and possess hardware / software operations knowledge. The IT Manager must have the experience and ability to manage IT projects while also handling enterprise-wide analysis, planning, design, and deployment of IT solutions.
General Duties of the IT Tech:
• Support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions.
• Perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear verbal instructions for users.
• Analysis, troubleshooting, and resolution of hardware and software technical issues.
• Primary liaison between IT vendors and the organization.
• Manage IT projects from preparation, planning, and implementation including schedules and requirements for the system deployment.
• Manage architecture, deployment, and operation of IT systems.
• Conduct research and recommend selection of IT equipment, applications, and supplies.
• Create and implement policies and protocols for effective data management.
• Provide technical expertise, support, and oversight to vendors in the configuring, maintenance, and repair of network infrastructure, phone systems, and software applications.
• Planning and delivery of IT support services including installation, troubleshooting, user assistance, and training.
• Develop training materials and conduct training sessions for users.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or similar field preferred.
• Five years advanced-level IT experience demonstrating progressive growth of responsibility.
• Experience deploying IT solutions across organizations with at least 100 users and across multiple geographical locations.
• Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
For more information, contact our professional recruiter, Amy at 406-752-0191 or email your resume directly to email@example.com.