April Fitness and Health Retreat at Good Medicine LodgeName: April Fitness and Health Retreat at Good Medicine LodgeDate: April 3, 2020 - April 6, 2020Website: https://goodmedicinelodge.comEvent Description:
Join Ryan and a group of other motivated guests begin a new and improved journey learning about health and fitness. This is a two day (three night) program that includes:
- A three night stay at our highly acclaimed Good Medicine Lodge Bed & Breakfast
- Accommodations, Breakfast and Lunch is all included
- FRIDAY – Check In (3pm or later) Meet, Mingle and Settle in.
- SATURDAY – Breakfast, Introduction Meeting with Mobility and Core Body Work, Goal Setting, Health and Nutrition Guidance and Demonstration, Lunch (also included), A Group Walk to Whitefish Lake with Body Weight Exercise Demonstration, End of Day Wrap Up Outlining Key Concepts. Group is dismissed around 3pm to explore Whitefish, relax back at the Good Medicine Lodge or plan any activity they wish for the evening.
- SUNDAY – Breakfast, Group Check In leading into a more Intensive Mat Workout encompassing Good Form and Balance Techniques, Education Around Success and Building from it, How to Learn From Failures, Balancing Life/Work/Family, Understanding Your Limits and Staying Consistent with a Positive Mindset. Lunch (included) will follow the Morning Training Session and will include Goal Driven Nutrition Discussion and the Latest on Health Trends (ie. Keto, Intermittent Fasting, etc.) Afternoon Training Session Involves Another Group Outing Hiking one of the local Whitefish Legacy Trails, we will be discussing the Five Elements of Fitness: Strength, Balance, Nutrition, Mobility, Endurance and Recovery. Group is dismissed around 3pm to explore, relax or plan to use your time in Whitefish as you wish.
- MONDAY – Breakfast and Check Out (by 11am)
- Each participant will take home handouts with key information discussed at the retreat, as well as individual packets listing goals and helpful reminders that can help keep you on track when you leave Good Medicine Lodge that you can easily use as a guide when you return home.
- Each participant will also be taking home a goody bag with nutritional products, health supplies and other miscellaneous things to keep you inspired on your journey.