Bump Brunch - Healthy Pregnancy & Birth PreparationName: Bump Brunch - Healthy Pregnancy & Birth PreparationDate: June 3, 2023Time: 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM MDTWebsite: http://www.compaschirowf.comEvent Description:
Getting pregnant is so exciting, especially the first time, but can become overwhelming as your body starts to change. There are infinite sources recommending one thing or another so I want to help make it simple by offering my personal experience and professional knowledge on the key things that you should invest in for a healthy pregnancy that keeps you feeling great and prepared for the arrival of your new baby.
Birth is one of the most athletic events most women will experience in their life and there are certainly things that can be done throughout pregnancy that will help you stay pain free, well rested and active throughout pregnancy.
We can prepare for birth, just like athletes prepare for big events, and in doing so will help reduce pain during labor, the length of labor and the need for interventions during. Good preparation before also leads to improved recovery outcomes both physically and emotionally.
- Do you want a healthy, active pregnancy?
- Are you feeling stressed and not sleeping well?
- Are you wondering about how to best support your body to achieve a natural birth?
- Do you want tools to help reduce labor pain and delivery times?
- Are you wondering about exercise limitations or nutritional needs for your changing body?
These are just a few things we will cover in this class!
Taught by local mom of 2, Prenatal/Pediatric Chiropractor, and BIRTHFIT Leader Kailey Armor.