Flathead Families for Responsible Growth is a 501c3 funded entirely by the generous donations of our community. Our goal is to help guide responsible growth and development in the Flathead Valley to honor our safety, our quality of resources, and retain our sense of community and character. We collaborate with other area non-profits to inform and educate our community.This position is part-time, and may grow as the organization continues to grow.
The Executive Director is responsible for the organization and management of all activities of the organization, including:
- Manage systems along with any service providers/contractors through which the functions are achieved.
- Supervise and maintain all financial records — account for donations, manage payables, monitor/balance bank accounts and ensure the organization is filing the necessary tax/regulatory reports.
- Work with the Board to develop and support a business plan and strategy, including setting goals and objectives and monitoring progress.
- Serve as the primary liaison between FFRG, the community, and city leadership. Help to create community awareness and acceptance of the organizations' goals and objectives.
- Oversee general and social media activities under the direction of the Board, with a goal of consistent messaging.
- Support the Board in its fundraising efforts.
- Provide guidance and recommendations to the Board with respect to policies, procedures and activities of the organization.
- Attend community events as the FFRG representative.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively.
- Demonstrated skills in organizational and administrative areas.
- Familiarity with the concept and purposes of similar organizations and their constituencies.
- Familiarity with city planning, housing, and growth issues.
- Local knowledge and a resident of Flathead Valley.
Pay:Pay is approximately $2500 - $3000 per month for a part-time position and is negotiable based on experience.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.