Looking to build your skills in the financial sector? A local educational institution is looking for the right person for their Accounts Receivable.
The day to day:
- Maintaining up-to-date billing systems and carrying out billing duties
- Generating and sending out invoices
- Allocating, following up, and collecting payments
- Reporting all daily work-related activities
- Following very specific and strict deadlines
- Performing account reconciliations and monitoring the customers’ account details
- Being on the look-out for delayed or missed payments and other such irregularities
- Researching and resolving payment discrepancies
- Reviewing account statuses and generating age analyses
- Ensuring compliance with the company’s procedures
- Investigating and solving customer complaints and queries
- Processing account and company adjustments
- Keeping business up to date with all policy changes
- Developing or following an already established recovery system
- Communicating with customers through means such as phone, email, or face to face
- Assisting with closing at the end of every month and preparing monthly metrics and statistics
- Using various pieces of software to keep track of data
- Supervising and keeping track of trust accounts, payment reversals, and write-offs.
They would prefer someone with past experience, but are open to entry level.
Generous Benefits once hired internally include:
- Health/Vision, Dental, Life/ADD & Long-term Disability Insurance: Generous Employer contribution toward the cost of this benefit
- Vacation Leave: Earn up to 15 days per year
- Sick Leave: Earn up to 12 days per year
- Holiday Leave: 12 per year
- Retirement: Participates in MT Public Employees Retirement System; AND Employer match up to 7% for 403(b)
- Tuition Waiver: Employee plus up to two legal dependents
Shift: Mon-Fri, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Get in touch! Call/text 406-752-0191 for McKenzie in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.
To apply online visit: https://jobs.lcstaffing.com/#/jobs/37075