A large financial institution with branches in multiple states across the US is looking to add a Corporate Recruiter to their team. This Recruiter can work out of any branch in any state or in the corporate office in Kalispell Montana, just a 30 minute drive to Glacier National Park.
You'll be responsible for sourcing and attracting diverse talent to meet business and operational hiring needs of the corporate office and bank divisions. Recruiter will manage full cycle recruitment of corporate positions and work closely with Branch Managers on their staffing needs.
Corporate Recruiter Specific Duties:
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process such as job postings, sourcing, and applicant screening. Support Branch Managers with interviews, selection and offers, compensation negotiation, travel and relocation reimbursement.
- Serve as point of contact and technical support for recruiting software. Coordinate brand marketing and social media outreach for the organization.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Branch Managers and provide ongoing support on recruiting efforts and system needs. Participate in job fairs and engage with local colleges / universities to support recruiting efforts.
- Support Corporate HR Department by fielding questions from corporate, division, branch managers, HR Representatives, and employees.
- Maintain knowledge of affirmative action goals and diversity outreach. Assist hiring managers with onboarding checklists, candidate screening tools and guides, offer letters, legal forms and notification letters.
- Assist in the development and delivery of leadership training to hiring managers on recruiting processes and forms. Attend Quarterly New Hire Reception event and present on Career Development.
Perks of the position:
- Ability to travel the US 2 days per month, everything paid for by the company.
- Work autonomously to support a large network of hiring managers without being micromanaged
- Work out of any of the company's over 100 branches across 10 states.
- Competitive pay based on experience and geographic location.
- Extensive benefits are to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, health savings account option, Employee Assistance Program, health rewards program, 401K, retirement savings plan, discounts on banking products and services, paid sick / holiday / vacation time.
Get in touch! Contact Amy at 406-752-0191 in our Kalispell office.
To apply online visit: https://jobs.lcstaffing.com/#/jobs/37106