Are you looking for a job, but want to be free for hunting season? Do you like working with your hands, often outside? If so, we’ve got a temporary Field Operator position for you in Bigfork.
The day to day:
- Assist the District Manager in operations of the wastewater plant, collection system, water supply, and distribution facilities, including lift stations.
- Operating landscape equipment: mowers, string trimmers, etc
- Operate a company vehicle
- Perform maintenance or repairs as needed under supervision.
- Assist in ensuring that that waste solids are correctly stored, hauled, and land applied.
- Communicate well.
- Locate water and sewer lines for construction purposes.
- Understand the Montana Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (MPDES) permit parameters, in order to assist DM meet the legal requirements such as sampling, monitoring, reporting, and responding to system inspections and malfunctions.
- Take and properly process samples as part of inspections.
- Learn, know and follow appropriate local and federal regulations.
- Ability to be on call via cell phone 24/7 for emergencies unless otherwise arranged
- Get the immunizations required (provided)
- Pass random drug/alchol testing
- Clean driving record
- Can-do attitude
- Good customer service when interfacing with the public
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to high school graduation.
- Valid Montana driver’s license, preferably a CDL with tanker and air-brake endorsements including a current DOT medical certificate.
Shift: Mon-Fri, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, lunch 12-1
Wage: $16-$18/hr DOE
Get in touch! Call/text 406-752-0191 for Nate in our Glacier LC Staffing office.
To apply online visit: https://jobs.lcstaffing.com/#/jobs/36687
Nathan (Nate) has over 3 years of recruiting experience, starting in a niche industry in Texas in 2017 and now working for LC Staffing in our Kalispell and Glacier branches. Nate specializes in finding good candidates in manufacturing, industrial, and sales fields. He is a skilled judge of character and ability in potential candidates, making him vital to Montana employers. Did you know that Nate is the ping pong champion of Bad Rock Canyon?