Are you an RN, LPN, CNA, or MA? How do three day weekends sound? A local clinic is looking for your skills full-time.
The day to day:
- Prepare and room patients.
- Manage lab specimens– preparation, mailing, filing and follow-up.
- Provide phone triage and follow-up under direction of the clinical supervisor.
- Assist provider in the completion of EKGs and other screening tests.
- Schedule diagnostic tests, consults and procedures with referral physicians.
- Assist clinical provider in minor surgical procedures.
- Provide injections and immunizations under direction of the provider and complete all necessary documentation.
- Stock rooms and maintain inventory.
- Perform phlebotomies and other CLIA-waived testing.
- Assist with quality assurance activities.
- Documentation in EHR.
- RN/LPN- graduate of accredited school of nursing
- CNA- completed accredited CNA program
- MA- experience as medical assistant or completed medical assistant training program.
- Must be up to date on immunizations, pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Starting wage: $15.00 hr to 20.00 hr depending on degree, certification and/or experience.
Schedule: Five days a week, eight hours a day OR four days, ten hours a day. No working on weekends, nights, or holidays.
Get in touch! Call/text 406-752-0191 for McKenzie in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.
To apply online visit: https://jobs.lcstaffing.com/#/jobs/36922