Live. Work. Explore. as a part of our Housekeeping team at the Cedar Creek Lodge in Columbia Falls, the gateway to Glacier National Park!
Cedar Creek Lodge is a 3-diamond hotel open year-round in Columbia Falls, Montana. We depend on our team members to be highly motivated, committed, share our vision and work together to attain it, while our work environment encourages responsibility for personal growth and promotes pride in each employee. No matter what your job is, you will play an essential role in providing warm and friendly hospitality to all our guests.
We’re hiring Breakfast Attendants to Live. Work. Explore. in the gateway to Glacier National Park!
Setup and maintaining breakfast area.
Position Type: Seasonal
Season Dates: Mid-April through early-October 2024
Pay: $16.35/hr + tips
Schedule: Typical schedule is 30-40 hours/per week (may include weekends, evenings, and holidays)
Housing: Employee housing is not available
About Columbia Falls:
Just west of Glacier National Park lies a collection of communities who proudly welcome millions of visitors each year to the Glacier Gateway area. Columbia Falls - a lively Montana town with many locally owned shops, restaurants, breweries, and summer farmers markets - is the ideal home base for exploring Glacier National Park and the 2.4 million acres in Flathead National Forest.
Benefits and Perks:
- Free Red Bus Tours (as available)
- Exclusive Retail and Dining discounts in Glacier
- A fast-paced, exciting work environment with plenty of upward mobility and growth opportunities
- Meet people of all ages from all over the country and world!
- $350 Referral Bonus Program
- The adventure of a lifetime!
- Welcome and provide personalized service to all guests.
- Responsible for setting up, maintaining and breaking down the breakfast buffet.
- Prepare foods and replenish buffet.
- Responsible for cleaning and restocking breakfast and service area.
- Follow company and departmental environmental practices, safety practices, and policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a pleasant professional demeanor and enjoy working early morning shifts.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Previous food service experience not required.
- Certification in ServSafe Food Handlers program is required; training will be provided.
Physical Requirements Include:
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 pounds. Frequent lifting and carrying of supplies, materials, and equipment throughout the day.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, and reach for extended periods of time.
- Working safely with required chemicals.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.