Live. Work. Explore. as a part of our Engineering & Maintenance team in Columbia Falls, the gateway to Glacier National Park!
At Glacier National Park Lodges, we depend on our team members to be highly motivated, committed, share our vision and work together to attain it, while our work environment encourages responsibility for personal growth and promotes pride in each employee. No matter what your job is, you will be a proud steward of the park and play an essential role in providing warm and friendly hospitality to all our guests.
We’re hiring for an Engineering Operations Administrator to Live. Work. Explore. in Columbia Falls, Montana!
Position Type: Full-Time, Year-Round, with an 8-week furlough period during off-season
Season Dates: February 2024
Schedule: Typical schedule is 40 hours/per week (may include weekends, evenings, and holidays)
Housing: Employee housing is not available
About Columbia Falls:
Just west of Glacier National Park lies a collection of communities who proudly welcome millions of visitors each year to the Glacier Gateway area. Columbia Falls - a lively Montana town with many locally owned shops, restaurants, breweries, and summer farmers markets - is the ideal home base for exploring Glacier National Park and the 2.4 million acres in Flathead National Forest.
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay
- Free Glacier National Park season pass
- Free Red Bus Tours (as available)
- Exclusive Retail and Dining discounts in Glacier
- A fast-paced, exciting work environment with plenty of upward mobility and growth opportunities
- Meet people of all ages from all over the country and world!
- $350 Referral Bonus Program
- The adventure of a lifetime!
- Effective implementation and administration of Computerized Maintenance Management System (INFOR).
- Duties include but are not limited to set-up and maintenance of CMMS database, equipment location, generation of work orders, management of equipment name plate data, and parts inventory system.
- Administrator will manage work orders, track job status and repair costs.
- Generate related management reports to include overtime, work backlog, equipment repair history and cost, trouble calls, and work orders.
- Assist with administrative duties and special projects, which include filing, record keeping, invoice processing, memo writing and distribution.
- Position will train the engineering employees in a CMMS method consistent with pre-established guidelines.
- Work closely with Maintenance Manager to collect data for all new assets, structures, and infrastructure for all in Park and out of Park locations.
- Assist the Manager of Cultural and Historic Preservation with monitoring of work assigned to historic structures within Glacier National Park.
- Ensure that all information is verified and entered into CMMS upon completion and prior to generating written work requests.
- Assist Maintenance Manager and Director in the tracking and reporting of all departmental expense accounts, inventories, work orders, in accordance with the annual maintenance plan.
- Assist Maintenance Manager and Director with the development and administration of the annual financial plan.
- Extensive data input into the INFOR CMMS system.
- To provide accurate information to client, guests and employees.
- Facilitates the procurement of supplies and equipment for the Engineering Department. Duties include processing of daily orders, purchasing requests, telephone requests and invoice processing in a timely manner.
- Control of costs through proper ordering procedures.
- Meet budgetary goals set for equipment and supplies.
- Maintain accurate statistical information.
- Assist in the tracking the company Universal Waste collection and disposal according to company policies and procedures in conjunction with the sustainability team.
- Perform all job duties toward the goal of maximizing guest service.
- Write contracts and maintain existing contracts.
- Assist in preparing and tracking National Park Service reports.
- Assist in managing capital expenditures related to engineering and facilities as well as supporting property wide CEA’s as needed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Sound proficiency and confidence with computer based programs and software systems
- Previous experience in Microsoft Office and database software programs preferred
- Excellent organizational, verbal communication and analytical skills
- Ability to be self-motivated and work well without supervision.
- Previous experience with CMMS system preferred
- Excellent clerical skills including: typing, computer input ten key operation and filing.
- Basic Accounting and math principles.
- Ability to work quickly and thoroughly when under pressure.
- Must be flexible and open to changes in procedures.
- Ability to attend to more than one task at a time.
- Ability to maintain excellent attendance and punctuality.
Physical Requirements Include:
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to work standing or sitting for long periods of time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.