Location : Location
What will be your daily pursuit?
Your daily pursuit is welcoming our guests and helping them have the most comfortable Whitefish and Glacier adventure possible!
What perks can you expect?
- Work in a dynamic, culturally diverse team from around the globe
- Free housing options available
- If you do not require housing, you may be eligible for our $1,000 Local Bonus!
- Seasonal work experience in a historic hotel setting in an iconic, unforgettable, and inspiring locations
- Full-time work of 35+ hours weekly across the summer season
- Excellent options for discounted meals and lodging, including further discounts for returning team members at certain locations
- The chance to work in an inclusive culture and make life-long friends
- Opportunities for career growth or future work at other Pursuit locations
- Access to one of the world’s most beautiful and iconic National Parks
- Greet guests in a welcoming and enthusiastic manner
- Register and assign rooms to guests, maintaining knowledge of availability for walk-in guests
- Communicate with housekeeping to update the status of room readiness, arrivals, and departures
- Offer guests information about available services, points of interest in the park and surrounding area, and entertainment options
- Offer assistance to guests and teammates where needed
- Be a utility player who can complete a variety of job duties
- Previous Front Desk experience strongly preferred
- Work-ethic and commitment to the team and guest is key
- Be willing and able to work solo or as a part of a larger team.
- Be committed to Safety First and the highest quality of cleaning & sanitizing standards
- Be organized with a great eye for detail
- Be kind to others and always bring your best
- Be a good communicator, always suggesting ideas and solutions
- Be helpful and friendly, willing to go the extra mile
- Be relaxed, flexible and able to handle a few curve balls
- Be ready to have fun!
- You’ll work in iconic, unforgettable and inspiring Whitefish, Montana. You’ll see amazing scenery and wildlife. You’ll participate in team events – and fun!
- You’ll spend your days in and around historic hotels, lodges and cabins
- Glacier Park Collection is a non-smoking, drug-free environment
- Our home is filled with trees, lakes and blue-bird skies; rather than buildings, freeways and smog. Connect with friends around a bonfire instead of through Wi-Fi.
- You need to be prepared for a physical working environment with walking, stair climbing, bending, reaching, lifting (up to 50 pounds with assistance) required
Pursuit is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.