Live. Work. Explore. as a part of our Laundry team in Columbia Falls, the gateway to Glacier National Park!
At Glacier National Park Lodges, we depend on our team members to be highly motivated, committed, share our vision and work together to attain it, while our work environment encourages responsibility for personal growth and promotes pride in each employee. No matter what your job is, you will be a proud steward of the park and play an essential role in providing warm and friendly hospitality to all our guests.
We’re hiring Commercial Laundry Attendants to Live. Work. Explore. in Columbia Falls, Montana!
Position Type: Seasonal
Season Dates: May or June through late-September 2024
Schedule: Typical schedule is 40 hours, 5 days/per week (may include weekends, evenings, and holidays)
Housing: Employee housing is not available
About Columbia Falls:
Just west of Glacier National Park lies a collection of communities who proudly welcome millions of visitors each year to the Glacier Gateway area. Columbia Falls - a lively Montana town with many locally owned shops, restaurants, breweries, and summer farmers markets - is the ideal home base for exploring Glacier National Park and the 2.4 million acres in Flathead National Forest.
Benefits and Perks:
- Free Glacier National Park season pass
- Free Red Bus Tours (as available)
- Exclusive Retail and Dining discounts in Glacier
- A fast-paced, exciting work environment with plenty of upward mobility and growth opportunities
- Meet people of all ages from all over the country and world!
- $350 Referral Bonus Program
- The adventure of a lifetime!
- Sort all linens and treat stains.
- Assist Wash-person with loading laundry into washer and add specified cleaning agents.
- Take wet, clean items and dry as directed.
- Correctly feed linen into automated irons and folding equipment; maintain production standards at all times.
- Accurately stack, count, and load clean linens into laundry bins in an efficient timely manner.
- Process all linen orders from/to various properties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be reliable and flexible with schedule.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and work well with others.
- Must be able to multi-task and have ability to follow instructions.
Physical Requirements Include:
- Must be able to acclimate to a hot environment of up to 90°.
- Frequent standing, walking, reaching outward and above the shoulder for up to eight hours per shift.
- Repetitive motion of arms, wrist, and hands for up to eight hours.
- Requires occasional climbing, crawling, and squatting/kneeling up to 3 hours per day.
- Must be able to frequently lift items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to frequently push or pull items in caster bins weighing up to 400 pounds.
- Must be able to wear earplugs on a frequent basis.
- Working safely with required chemicals.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.