Live. Work. Explore. as a part of our Housekeeping team at the Cedar Creek Lodge in Columbia Falls, the gateway to Glacier National Park!
Cedar Creek Lodge is a 3-diamond hotel open year-round in Columbia Falls, Montana. We depend on our team members to be highly motivated, committed, share our vision and work together to attain it, while our work environment encourages responsibility for personal growth and promotes pride in each employee. No matter what your job is, you will play an essential role in providing warm and friendly hospitality to all our guests.
We’re hiring Guest Room Attendants/Housekeepers to Live. Work. Explore. in the gateway to Glacier National Park!
Responsible for daily cleaning of guest rooms and bathrooms as assigned in timely manner.
Position Type: Seasonal
Season Dates: Late-March or late-May through mid-September or mid-October 2024
Pay: $16.35/hr + tips
Schedule: Typical schedule is 30-40 hours/per week (may include weekends, evenings, and holidays)
Housing: Employee housing is not available
About Columbia Falls:
Just west of Glacier National Park lies a collection of communities who proudly welcome millions of visitors each year to the Glacier Gateway area. Columbia Falls - a lively Montana town with many locally owned shops, restaurants, breweries, and summer farmers markets - is the ideal home base for exploring Glacier National Park and the 2.4 million acres in Flathead National Forest.
Benefits and Perks:
- Free Red Bus Tours (as available)
- Exclusive Retail and Dining discounts in Glacier
- A fast-paced, exciting work environment with plenty of upward mobility and growth opportunities
- Meet people of all ages from all over the country and world!
- $350 Referral Bonus Program
- The adventure of a lifetime!
- Provide personalized service to all guests.
- Ensure highest quality standards of housekeeping are met for guests and per Glacier National Park Lodges.
- Responsible for daily cleaning of guest rooms and bathrooms as assigned in timely manner.
- Replenish bath care products and restock in-room coffee area.
- Assist with Lodge's laundry duties during shift as needed:
- Fold and stock linens and towels.
- Report any technical or maintenance needs.
- Follow company and departmental environmental practices, safety practices, and policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic and courteous.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with guests, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Ability to meet deadlines for cleaning rooms to a high standard.
Physical Requirements Include:
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Frequent pushing, lifting and carrying of supplies, materials, and equipment throughout the day.
- Ability to bend, stretch, and reach for extended periods of time.
- Must be comfortable with repetitive motions.
- Working safely with required cleaning chemicals.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.