Live. Work. Explore. as a part of our Transportation team in Columbia Falls, the gateway to Glacier National Park!
At Glacier National Park Lodges, we depend on our team members to be highly motivated, committed, share our vision and work together to attain it, while our work environment encourages responsibility for personal growth and promotes pride in each employee. No matter what your job is, you will be a proud steward of the park and play an essential role in providing warm and friendly hospitality to all our guests.
We’re hiring for a Transportation Administrator to Live. Work. Explore. in Columbia Falls, Montana!
Helps facilitate all aspects of Transportation Operations in Glacier National Park. Involves heavy communication between various properties, departments and transportation staff. Helps manage the transportation office and includes organization of files, logs and records both digital and paper.
Position Type: Seasonal
Season Dates: Late-April through early-September 2024
Schedule: Typical schedule is 32-45 hours/per week (may include weekends, evenings, and holidays)
Housing: Employee housing is not available
About Columbia Falls:
Just west of Glacier National Park lies a collection of communities who proudly welcome millions of visitors each year to the Glacier Gateway area. Columbia Falls - a lively Montana town with many locally owned shops, restaurants, breweries, and summer farmers markets - is the ideal home base for exploring Glacier National Park and the 2.4 million acres in Flathead National Forest.
Benefits and Perks:
- Free Glacier National Park season pass
- Free Red Bus Tours (as available)
- Exclusive Retail and Dining discounts in Glacier
- A fast-paced, exciting work environment with plenty of upward mobility and growth opportunities
- Meet people of all ages from all over the country and world!
- $350 Referral Bonus Program
- The adventure of a lifetime!
- Assist with maintaining driver files and logs and various other required reports
- Assist with monitoring transportation staff performance to ensure company procedures and safety measures are consistently followed.
- Monitors/records driver logs for payroll and other records.
- Assist in the coordination of, and communication, with group tours.
- Be able to process payments of group tours and other guests
- Monitors drivers’ attendance ensuring prompt and courteous service.
- Maintains records to allow for proper maintenance of vehicles.
- Enforces all company policies and regulations.
- Assists in other departments or with other job duties as requested or necessary.
- Possess a valid U.S. driver's license and clean driving record.
- Possess strong organizational, leadership and computer abilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with immediate staff and all levels of management within the company.
- Must be friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic and courteous in dealing with guests and co-workers.
- Ability to handle guest concerns in a professional and tactful manner.
- Must use tact and discretion due to exposure to confidential matters.
Physical Requirements Include:
- Must be able to sit, stand, stretch, bend for up to a 10 hour day.
- Must be able to work in sub-zero weather for a short period of time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.