Live. Work. Explore. as a part of our Warehouse team in Columbia Falls, the gateway to Glacier National Park!
At Glacier National Park Lodges, we depend on our team members to be highly motivated, committed, share our vision and work together to attain it, while our work environment encourages responsibility for personal growth and promotes pride in each employee. No matter what your job is, you will be a proud steward of the park and play an essential role in providing warm and friendly hospitality to all our guests.
We’re hiring Warehouse Clerks to Live. Work. Explore. in Columbia Falls, Montana!
Position Type: Seasonal
Season Dates: February or March through September 2024
Schedule: Typical schedule is 32-45 hours/per week (may include weekends, evenings, and holidays)
Housing: Employee housing is not available
About Columbia Falls:
Just west of Glacier National Park lies a collection of communities who proudly welcome millions of visitors each year to the Glacier Gateway area. Columbia Falls - a lively Montana town with many locally owned shops, restaurants, breweries, and summer farmers markets - is the ideal home base for exploring Glacier National Park and the 2.4 million acres in Flathead National Forest.
Benefits and Perks:
- Free Glacier National Park season pass
- Free Red Bus Tours (as available)
- Exclusive Retail and Dining discounts in Glacier
- A fast-paced, exciting work environment with plenty of upward mobility and growth opportunities
- Meet people of all ages from all over the country and world!
- $350 Referral Bonus Program
- The adventure of a lifetime!
- Receive trucks and unload merchandise.
- Accurately fulfill purchase orders.
- Keep Warehouse clean and organized.
- Follow company and departmental environmental practices, safety practices, and policies and procedures.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Must have a keen eye for details, organized and problem solver.
- Ability to do basic math skills.
- Ability to work individually as well as a team player.
Physical Requirements Include:
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, approximately 8 hours.
- Must be able to walk for long periods of time, approximately 8 hours.
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 70 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, push, and reach for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to climb a ladder.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.