Live. Work. Explore. as a part of our Warehouse team in Columbia Falls, the gateway to Glacier National Park!
At Glacier National Park Lodges, we depend on our team members to be highly motivated, committed, share our vision and work together to attain it, while our work environment encourages responsibility for personal growth and promotes pride in each employee. No matter what your job is, you will be a proud steward of the park and play an essential role in providing warm and friendly hospitality to all our guests.
We’re hiring for a Warehouse Systems Coordinator to Live. Work. Explore. in Columbia Falls, Montana!
Position Type: Seasonal
Season Dates: Early-April through late-September 2024
Schedule: Typical schedule is 32-40 hours/per week (may include weekends, evenings, and holidays)
Housing: Employee housing is not available
About Columbia Falls:
Just west of Glacier National Park lies a collection of communities who proudly welcome millions of visitors each year to the Glacier Gateway area. Columbia Falls - a lively Montana town with many locally owned shops, restaurants, breweries, and summer farmers markets - is the ideal home base for exploring Glacier National Park and the 2.4 million acres in Flathead National Forest.
Benefits and Perks:
- Free Glacier National Park season pass
- Free Red Bus Tours (as available)
- Exclusive Retail and Dining discounts in Glacier
- A fast-paced, exciting work environment with plenty of upward mobility and growth opportunities
- Meet people of all ages from all over the country and world!
- $350 Referral Bonus Program
- The adventure of a lifetime!
- Run requisitions and distribute them to the Warehouse Clerks.
- Accurately check-in and receive product into Cloudsuite supply chain management software.
- Work closely with Warehouse Manager and purchasing coordinators to ensure accurate inventory quantities.
- Accurately complete bin/store transfers in Cloudsuite.
- Able to complete all tasks of a Warehouse Clerk.
- Follow Company and departmental environmental practices, safety practices, and policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have the ability to take direction and work cooperatively with other co-workers, as well as other departments, and communicate with the Warehouse and Retail Ops Manager to ensure that processing paperwork is being completed correctly.
- Must have accurate and moderately fast computer skills; basic accounting and filing skills; and a basic understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Must have an understanding of warehouse operations and overall inventory control procedures.
Physical Requirements Include:
- Able to stand/walk for a minimum eight-hour shift.
- Frequently lift and move cartons weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Carry boxes/product up and down ladders.
- Maintain proper ergonomics when working at a desk/workstation during an 8-hour shift.
- Must be able to work in cold environment in walk-in fridge/freezer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.