Live. Work. Explore. as a part of our Warehouse team in Columbia Falls, the gateway to Glacier National Park!
At Glacier National Park Lodges, we depend on our team members to be highly motivated, committed, share our vision and work together to attain it, while our work environment encourages responsibility for personal growth and promotes pride in each employee. No matter what your job is, you will be a proud steward of the park and play an essential role in providing warm and friendly hospitality to all our guests.
We’re hiring Warehouse Truck Drivers to Live. Work. Explore. in Columbia Falls, Montana!
Preform pick-ups and deliveries in safe and timely manner throughout Xanterra's Glacier operations.
Position Type: Seasonal
Season Dates: April or May through mid- to late-September 2024
Schedule: Typical schedule is 45-50+ hours/per week (may include weekends, evenings, and holidays)
Housing: Employee housing is not available
About Columbia Falls:
Just west of Glacier National Park lies a collection of communities who proudly welcome millions of visitors each year to the Glacier Gateway area. Columbia Falls - a lively Montana town with many locally owned shops, restaurants, breweries, and summer farmers markets - is the ideal home base for exploring Glacier National Park and the 2.4 million acres in Flathead National Forest.
Benefits and Perks:
- Free Glacier National Park season pass
- Free Red Bus Tours (as available)
- Exclusive Retail and Dining discounts in Glacier
- A fast-paced, exciting work environment with plenty of upward mobility and growth opportunities
- Meet people of all ages from all over the country and world!
- $350 Referral Bonus Program
- The adventure of a lifetime!
- Unload product and complete receiving documents for incoming shipments.
- Accurately fill and complete issue documents for out-bound shipments of warehouse inventory.
- Responsible for loading and securing loads to assure safety and minimize product damage.
- As required, transport recycling commodities and equipment park wide and to outside vendors in a safe and timely manner.
- Utilize Xanterra’s computer system to create and complete receiving, issue and transfer documents.
- Follow company and departmental environmental practices, safety practices, and policies and procedures.
- Warehouse Driver will have experience in driving and operating Commercial Box Trucks.
- Must have good organizational and computer skills, the ability to follow instructions and procedures, and effective written and oral communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in an inventory/warehouse environment and have a basic understanding of inventory/warehouse procedures.
- Valid U.S. Driver's License required; Commercial Driver's License preferred.
- Must be able to pass DOT physical exam and pre-employment drug screen, and comply with the Xanterra Driver Safety Program and Policy.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
Physical Requirements Include:
- Ability to operate forklifts, and pallet jacks in a safe and competent manner.
- Must be capable of lifting, bending, and standing throughout a 10-hour shift.
- Ability to safely lift or move 100 pounds and unload deliveries of heavy items with or without assistance.
- Must be capable to walk while pushing and pulling on uneven surfaces.
- Must be able to work in subzero weather for a short period of time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.