We have a great opportunity to keep you busy with a great company right here in the Flathead Valley. If you are interested in firearms, here is your chance to be a part of helping to assemble them. Pay starts at $15 per hour.
Operates hand tools, machining equipment and utilizing finishing material (sandpaper, etc.) to perform assembly and finishing work on gun components (primarily gun stocks) including final primer/paint.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Specialized training in metalworking or manufacturing preferred.
- Basic mechanical and wood/composite/metalworking skills required with high attention to detail.
- Knowledge and understanding of firearms and how they operate.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize power and hand tools, including, but not limited to: drills, lathes, mills, grinders, sanders, or other wood and metalworking tools.
- Proven ability to complete tasks in a precise and accurate manner.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers, co-workers, and supervisors.
Current schedule is Monday – Thursday, 10 hour shifts (day shift 6:30am - 4:30pm and evening shift 4:40pm - 3:10am ), Friday -Sunday 12 hour shifts (weekend shift 5:00am - 5:30pm), however shift schedules may vary and require flexibility as demanded by business requirements.
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Brittany in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.
To apply online visit: https://jobs.lcstaffing.com/#/jobs/36434