Regional Director of Operations
Non- Exempt (Hourly)
The Property Manager oversees all aspects of their assigned property(ies); including property staff supervision and development, maximizing financial performance, ensuring customer satisfaction, property appearance and the overall property day-to-day operations. In one person office setting they are also responsible for Leasing Agent duties. The Leasing Agent position is responsible for the entire customer and tenant experience including; marketing, leasing, customer service, resident retention, and administrative tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Marketing and Lead Generation – weekly updating ILS postings, posting to various online marketing mediums.
- Communication Management – handle all property calls, emails, and messages from vendors, prospects, residents, etc. Answer questions, take messages, schedule tours, handle resident concerns in a professional courteous manner.
- Prospect Management - Receive and respond to all emails and property inquiries promptly. Convert prospective residents to tours by answering their questions promptly & accurately and inviting each call received to visit the property.
- Property Tours – conduct property tours in a professional courteous manner with prospective residents and their guests.
- Resident Retention – Assist residents promptly and professionally, resolve objections as necessary, offer the best possible customer experience to drive resident retention through service.
- Lease Management –assist prospective residents through the leasing process by sending and screening applications, generating lease documents and addenda, capturing signatures and completing all lease paperwork promptly. Responsible for achieving monthly occupancy goals of the property through managing various initiatives, campaigns, programs and events. Oversee leasing accuracy within Entrata.
- Property Office Tasks – ensure overall cleanliness and organization, maintain and purchase all necessary property supplies, complete work orders promptly, assist with reporting needs.
- Finance – receive, approve and post property invoices for payment. Complete Financial Move-Outs for all former residents, receive and post resident payments. Address and manage resident delinquency according to company policy. Handle all evictions according to company practices in a professional courteous manner.
- Marketing - Collaborate with the marketing team to develop, execute and oversee the marketing needs and implementation for the property.
- Relationship Management – Develop and maintain professional, service-based relationships with our clients, residents, vendors, and owners.
- Reporting – Responsible for reporting leasing progress on a weekly basis to Corporate office during scheduled weekly calls.
- Complying with all state, federal and local Fair Housing laws.
- Complying with company policies, and state & federal safety practices and regulations.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Education / Licensure:
HS Diploma or equivalent required.
Bachelor's Degree preferred in business, communications, management, or related area.
Must have or have the ability to get MT Property Management License required by the state. (Must have within 4 months of hire date) *company may be able to assist with licensure.
- 3+ years of real estate, sales, property management, hospitality, or related experience preferred.
- Preferred experience with staff supervision, development, and performance guidance.
- Experience in reporting financials and managing professional budgets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and technical software.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and stoop frequently
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs. on occasion
- Ability to push up to 25 lbs. on occasion
- Ability to lift above head on occasion
- Ability to operate tools and equipment using manual dexterity of hands and arms
- Ability to communicate in written and verbal format frequently
- Ability to operate a cell phone and/or other technical devices used by the company frequently
WORK ENVIROMENT OF PROPERTY MANAGER
This position of Property Manager involves working in and outside during all seasons and types of weather conditions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday