Express Employment Professionals is recruiting for experienced landscapers for the up coming summer months!
Desirable candidates are able to work independently and as part of a team, with limited supervision at times, and are highly organized and hard working. This role works internally with other staff and management to complete production goals on a daily and weekly basis. Must be able to support several projects and tasks at once.
This position will assist with general tasks, such as:
- Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing and removing thatch, and trimming and edging around flower beds, walks, and walls
- Mix and spray or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, and trees, using hand or automatic sprayers or spreaders.
In addition, this person will also work with outside contractors and vendors for completion of large scale projects. This role will commonly work with skilled and professional tradesman for collaboratively met deadlines.
What We Look For:
- Ability to regularly lift 25 lbs, and at times, up to 50 lbs safely
- Work history in construction, landscaping, or keeping grounds
- Experience using powered equipment and tools
- Communicate clearly and manage a project list
- Valid Drivers License, clean driving record, and reliable transportation
Apply Online: expresspros.com/kalispellmt
TEXT EXP1526 to 97211 or CALL 406-257-2255 to schedule an interview or request a call from an Express recruiter.