Logan Health - Whitefish
Logan Health - Whitefish is an acute care hospital that opened at the current location in March 2007. It is the only hospital in western Montana practicing the Planetree philosophy of healthcare since 2002, which focuses on patient-centered care in a healing environment. One of the largest employers in Whitefish, Logan Health - Whitefish has 440 employees and a medical staff of 160 physicians. .
The beautiful facility sits on 40 acres near the intersection of Highways 93 & 40. Come experience the many reasons why our patients rate us in the top 10% of hospitals nationwide overall & for willingness to recommend us to family & friends.
Logan Health offers leading-edge technology in the hands of trained, Board Certified physicians including: minimally invasive surgeries featuring a da Vinci Robot; precision orthopedics, 24-hour Emergency Department with digital imaging and CAP certified laboratory; and beautiful expanded Birth Center delivering almost 600 babies per year.
Outreach clinics include: Logan Health Surgical Clinic - Whitefish, Logan Health Primary Care - Columbia Falls -1675 Talbot, Logan Health Rehabilitation – Columbia Falls, Logan Health Primary Care – Eureka, Logan Health Rehabilitation – Eureka, Logan Health Rehabilitation – Behavioral Health – Whitefish, and two seasonal walk-in care clinics are located at Whitefish Mountain Resort & West Glacier. Also the Logan Health Pharmacy – Columbia Falls.
- Glacier Maternity and Women's Services
- Logan Health Behavioral Health - child, adolescent & adult behavioral health
- Logan Health Professional Center - Primary Care medical clinic in Columbia Falls
- Logan Health Surgical Services - Surgical specialist office including general surgery, urology and more
- Center for Minimally Invasive Surgery including da Vinci robotic surgery and orthopedics
Northeast corner of HWYs 93 and 40 in Whitefish, MT