North Valley Hospital
North Valley Hospital is an acute care hospital that opened at the current location in March 2007. It is the only hospital in western Montana practicing the Planetree philosophy of healthcare since 2002, which focuses on patient-centered care in a healing environment. One of the largest employers in Whitefish, North Valley Hospital has 440 employees and a medical staff of 160 physicians. North Valley Hospital is an affiliate of the Kalispell Regional Healthcare System.
The beautiful facility sits on 40 acres near the intersection of Highways 93 & 40. Come experience the many reasons why our patients rate us in the top 10% of hosptials nationwide overall & for willingness to recommend us to family & friends.
NVH offers leading-edge technology in the hands of trained, Board Certified physicians including: minimally invasive surgeries featuring a da Vinci Robot; precision orthopedics, 24-hour Emergency Department with digital imaging and CAP certified laboratory; and beautiful expanded Birth Center delivering almost 600 babies per year.
Outreach clinics include: North Valley Surgical Services Clinic, North Valley Professional Center & North Valley Physical Therapy in Columbia Falls, Eureka Healthcare Primary Care and Therapy Center in Eureka, Glacier Maternity, North Valley Behavioral Health and North Valley Embrace Health. Two seasonal urgent care clinics are located at Whitefish Mtn Resort & West Glacier.
- Glacier Maternity and Women's Services
- North Valley Behavioral Health - child, adolescent & adult behavioral health
- North Valley Professional Center - Primary Care medical clinic in Columbia Falls
- North Valley Surgical Services - Surgical specialist office including general surgery, urology and more
- Center for Minimally Invasive Surgery including da Vinci robotic surgery and orthopedics
Northeast corner of HWYs 93 and 40 in Whitefish, MT