Sounds like: wehr-hau-zr
Weyerhaeuser is one of the world’s largest forest and forest products companies. Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, we employ about 9,000 people who serve customers worldwide. We have more than 500 employees in Montana, with local operations in Kalispell and Columbia Falls.
For more than a century, we’ve been growing trees and making forest products that improve lives in fundamental ways. We manage our millions of acres of forests on a continuous and fully sustainable cycle. We are responsible stewards of our land for multiple uses, including recreation, conservation, economic development, and different forms of renewable energy. The wood products we make are used to build homes where families are sheltered and raised.
• Safety: It’s first on our list for a reason. We always start with safety, no exceptions.
• Integrity: We do the right thing, the right way, for the right reasons.
• Citizenship: The communities where we live and work are important. We help them thrive.
• Sustainability: Since 1900, we’ve balanced the needs of today with the needs of tomorrow.
• Inclusion: We want a workplace where everyone feels welcome, heard, and excited to grow and develop.